1. Chop up 1-2 small potatoes (and boil them until done), a few carrots, and a quarter of an onion.
2. Put chicken in a pan and fill it with water until the chicken is covered. Boil the chicken until done.
3. While potatoes and chicken are cooking, prepare crust. Use the directions from the jiffy pie crust box.
4. When potatoes are done, strain and put in a pie dish along with the carrots, onions and salt and pepper to taste. 5. When chicken is done, put broth (chicken water to taste) in pie dish. Tear chicken into small pieces and put in the pie dish.
6. Take your prepared pie crust and cover all the ingredients.
7. Bake in the oven for approx. 35 minutes or until golden at 350 degrees.