Spending time with my mentor, I was guided towards reflecting and pinpointing 8 things that I know for sure. Below, I share what I came up with. These gems serve as guiding posts towards living my most authentic self. You can try this exercise too! It’s different for everyone. Come up with 5 – 10 things that you know for sure and use these in guiding your everyday life.
1. The Universe has my back! Yip! The only rule that the universe has for you is that you show up in your business, your relationships and with yourself. You can visualize in order to manifest but you have to take action too. Show up!
2. I need support in my journey. This support includes friends, coaches, therapists, etc. Seek Support!
3. Art and Creativity are life savers. It helps us get in touch with our soul and our creator. Create!
4. Flow – when you find flow, you experience the truest version of yourself, the version that you may have buried a long time ago. Unfortunately flow is one of the easiest things to forget. Life is quicksand with flow – if you don’t allow yourself to use it, you’ll have to uncover it again and again or sink to the bottom if you do not use it. Flow is life’s truest gift to us. Everybody has different ways of getting into flow – whether it’s through sports, art, dance, writing, meditation, etc. Find your Flow!
5. Your body is a beautiful, perfect vessel for your soul. Your body is a container for your soul and consciousness. We should be treating our body as if it is golden. What are you doing to take care of your body? What chemicals and substances are you pouring into your body, essentially pouring that into your soul? Your body is your temple!
6. Anger is a Road Map. Anger can show you what you want, where you need to go and what your boundaries are. If you closely examine the things in your life that make you angry, you will receive some very fruitful and useful information about yourself. Listen to Anger!
7. You have to take care of yourself. Changing your life in order to take care of yourself is one of the most important things that you can do. By making changes towards taking care of yourself, you may create a positive domino effect for others. Take care of yourself regularly, not just once in a while, so that you don’t have that breakdown or you don’t snap at your family or lose important people or situations in your life. Take Care!
8. We could all use a little therapy – even the therapists and caregivers! The person giving their gifts to the world and really holding space for others, where are you going for that emotional and psychological support? Learn to Receive!
I encourage you to go through this exercise yourself. List 5 – 10 things that you know for sure that are guidelines for what you stand for, what supports you in the healthiest ways and what focuses you in life. If any of these 8 things inspire you and you feel that you need support and creativity or you need guidance in pinpointing these 5-10 things, grab a FREE Complimentary Session with me to get you into the flow of finding your guiding posts.